Saturday, October 29, 2011

October Snows

We went out yesterday evening to do some shopping and have a little dinner and were listening to the radio.  They said there was a winter storm warning beginning Saturday morning and there was a possibility of 10+ inches of snow.  I thought maybe I was listening to a comedy station.  Obviously, I wasn't as you can see from the photos below.  That's almost a foot of snow on my chair seat.  I hope it melts quickly - I haven't finished raking the leaves and that's not fun when you have to finish it in the spring.

The deck

More of the deck

Even more of the deck

Photo from the front bridge.  Notice my little apple tree at the bottom of the picture.  I hope he doesn't snap.

This is the first snow we've had prior to Halloween.  No "trick or treating" tonight.

No comments: